RPC 2023 ART MARKET
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN!
Examples of Eligible Mediums:
Textiles + Fiber
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING
- The nonrefundable one-time application fee for 2023 is $20.00.
- Applications will be reviewed for the market by a panel of experienced artists and arts event professionals.
- Becoming a selected vendor does not guarantee a spot in a market. Once approved, you will still need to confirm availability and submit final reservation fee of $100 in order to secure your spot in the 2023 event.
- Limited spots (30) are available. Spots will only be finalized once you have confirmed availability and submitted final reservation fee.
- Vendors must provide tent, tables, and any additional supplies needed to sell their work, including weather protection (sandbags, tent flaps, tarps, etc.) in the event of light rain or winds.
- River Park Concerts inclement weather plan: In the event of inclement weather, all vendors including artists and production have agreed to find a new date that works for the musicians' and production vendors' schedules. If we have to move dates, all market vendors' spots will roll over to the new date with no new application required.
- Limited assistance will be available on-site during market hours. Be prepared to setup/break down and maintain your booth independently.
- We ask that all participants to be mindful and respectful to other vendors, programming occurring in tandem with the market, and the public at all times. Anyone disrupting the quality and nature of the event will be asked to leave.
- Triangle Music Alliance reserves the right to make changes to the River Park Concert events at any time, including approved vendor statuses, if activity is no longer supportive to our mission or community standards.
- By submitting to this form, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless all entities associated with the Triangle Music Alliance from any and all demands, expenses, fees, fines, penalties, suits, proceedings, actions and causes of action of any and every kind and naturing arising, or growing out of, or in any way connected with participation in an Triangle Music Alliance Vendor Market.