Join the Summit Pledge Challenge today and support your community, the arts, and help keep the River Park Concert Free
Summit Pledge Challenge
Join Jim Parker and the Summit team in support of the
annual FREE River Park Concert on April 29th, in downtown Hillsborough, NC.
This is an annual concert that brings 6,000-8,000 people to our community to not only unite in music and happiness...but deliver a major economic impact for our town.
"We appreciate everything the Triangle Music Alliance is doing and are happy to support the River Park Concert. We are proud to be part of the Hillsborough community, and contributing to events like this is engrained in who we are. We hope you make an effort to support the River Park Concert and hope to see you there!"
- Jim Parker
Summit Design & Engineering
SPONSORSHIP TIERS INCLUDE:
1. Company Logo placement on Triangle Music Alliance (TMA) website as a sponsor,
Company Name on Concert Poster & associated marketing material for River Park Concert
2. Welcome Pillar Logo Banner Placement on River Park Concert Return Entrance
3. Company Logo placement on Commemorative Steel Cup
4. Six Tickets (valued at $150 per ticket) to our April 28th Sustainer Event to support WHUP FM.
5. Six Commemorative Cups
6. Stage Call out – Day of Show
1. Company name placement on Triangle Music Alliance (TMA) website as a sponsor,
Concert Poster & associated marketing material for River Park Concert
2. Stage Call Out – Day of Show
3. Four Tickets (valued at $150 per ticket) to our April 28th Sustainer Event to support WHUP FM.
4. Four Commemorative Cups
A portion of each sponsorship is donated to WHUP FM
We are proud to announce our fundraising efforts this year are in support of 104.7 Fm Whup Hillsborough Community Radio (104.7). WHUP is a local nonprofit and treasured Hillsborough community radio station that has a long history of building up and supporting local artists.
Questions about your sponsorship? Give us a call or message us below